3. Please note that we can use so-called ‘cookies’ of similar technologies as part of the Website and / or the Services. Cookies are small text files that include the hard disk or an device, which sometimes requires personal data.
2. What & why we process data
1. When you use the Website and / or Services, we need it. Such personal data
When? Use of Services, contact us, use of Website
Which? Identification data
Why (goal)? Application processing
Legal basis? Justified interest
When? Download whitepapers and other assets
Which? Identification data
Why (goal)? Sending of related information and additions
Legal basis? Permission
a. To provide you in a personalized way with the information about products and services you request, via the Website, e-mail, telephone from social media channels.
b. To know your medically what we can provide the Services.
c. For direct marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with targeted communication, promotions, offers and other offers from our foreseen partners. Answer assignment.
d. To improve statistical analysis on our website and / or Services, or the developer of new products or services.
e. To provide to a financial institution of a payment service provider in order to enable your financial institution and the payment service provider to comply with their legal obligations.
f. To discuss the functioning of the guilty or your fault of your crime or your offense or your registration of the use of the Website or the Services.
g. In the context of a possible merger with, acquisition of / door or division by a third party, present after the EEA.
3. If you want your registration on the Website of use of the Website of Services to be considered a violation of the intellectual property rights of any other right of a third party, (b) a threat to the security of integrity of the Services (c) a threat to the Website or Services of our systems of our subcontractors due to viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, of (an) other, of (d) in any way illegal or unlawful, discriminatory or offensive, we may process data for the benefit of ourselves, our partners or third parties.
3. With whom we share data
1. We do not give your children the opportunity to act independently.
2. We can call on external processors to offer you the Website and / or Services. We ensure that third party processors may only process your personal data on our behalf and on written instruction from us. We guarantee that all external processors are selected with due care so that we can count on the security and integrity of your personal data.
3. We may transfer anonymised and / or aggregated data to other organizations that can use this data to improve products and services and organize the marketing, presentation and sale of products and services to measure.
4. Where we process data
1. We and our external processors will only process your identifiable personal data in the EEA.
2. We may transfer your anonymised and / or aggregated data to organizations outside the EEA. If such a transfer takes place, we will ensure that there are appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data, and that all rights relating to personal data are guaranteed that you might enjoy under applicable mandatory law.
3. If a transfer of your personal data and / or anonymous and / or aggregated data takes place, the following legal protection mechanism is introduced:
Legal transfer mechanism? US – EU Privacy Shield
5. How we process data
3. We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal information safe from unauthorized access or theft and against unintentional loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our staff or staff of our external processors is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations. However, you understand that caring for safety and security are only best efforts obligations that can never be guaranteed.
6. Your rights
1. You have the right to request access to all personal data that we process about you. Requests for access that are apparently submitted with a view to causing nuisance or damage to us are not dealt with.
2. You have the right to request that all personal data about you that are incorrect or inaccurate are corrected free of charge. If you have registered on our Website, you can correct many of these details yourself via your profile. If such a request is submitted, you must also enclose proof that the personal data for which the correction is requested is incorrect.
3. You have the right to withdraw your previously given permission for the processing of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by deleting your profile (if applicable).
5. In the place of removal, you can also request that we limit the processing of your personal data if (a) you dispute the accuracy of those data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data is no longer required for the data. mentioned purposes, but you need them to defend yourself in court proceedings.
6. You have the right to oppose the processing of personal data if you can demonstrate that there are serious and justified reasons connected with special circumstances and justify such opposition. However, if the intended processing is considered direct marketing, you have the right to oppose such processing free of charge and without justification.
7. If your personal data are processed on the basis of permission or on the basis of a contract and the processing is done by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format. if technically possible, you have the right to pass this information directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility of this is exclusively assessed by us.
8. If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the above rights, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. This request must clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed and be accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card that proves your identity. We will immediately inform you of the receipt of such request. If the application proves to be well-founded, we will do so as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest thirty (30) days after receipt of the application.
9. If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Privacy Commission. For more information, go to https://www.privacycommission.be.